Saturday, February 8, 2014

NYFW Day 1 Recap (Part 1)..

It’s that time of the year again, the time where we force yourself to walk all day in the prettiest highest most uncomfortable shoes, the time where you try and create amazing, unique, and noticeable outfits and the time where your Instagram feed is filled with pictures of outfits of the day, models, makeup looks.

Yes, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week has arrived!
Hence I am currently in the city I thought why not try and score some invites, so I tried possibly the easiest way ever yet still the toughest way! And guess what I got a couple of decent invites!!
Anyway today I’ll share my favorite looks of some of my favorite shows of day 1 of fashion week.

Creatures of the wind
FW ’14 RTW

Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters have killed it this season, their collection is all about patterns and texture the collection has an eccentric vibe to it, and below are my favorite looks of the collection.



Tadashi Shoji
Brights, embroidery, and great fabric cuts. That’s what Tadashi Shoji was all about, the collection speaks for it’s self truly, I mean look at that floor length red cape!




Keep an eye out for the next post.

Xoxo

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment