Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Lip Product Addict Tag ..

Ciao my bellas,,


Today I am here with a short “Hopefully” post all about Lip products, a while back Essie Button and Amelia Liana Created “ The Lip ProductAddict “ Tag, there are 8 Question to answer all about lip product, which for me is perfect as I am a lip product addict, so lets get to it...

1.   Favorite balm/treatment?

I have two that are my holy grail of lip treatments, The “NUXE” lip balm and Dr. Lipp “Original Nipple Balm For Lips” both are miracle workers!!


2. Best eye-catching red?

NYX “Perfect Red” it’s truly perfect, matte and doesn’t budge all day, it’s very true to color and very eye catching.


3. Best luxury & best drugstore?

Is NARS a luxury? Oh well I would say all my NARS lipsticks, they are just perfect, the pigmentation is amazing and the product its self is very moisturizing, doesn’t dry my lips and stays on for a long time.


I do LOVE drugstore lipsticks and I've recently tried the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and wow they are good, they do have this sort of minty smell and plump the lips a bit.
 

4. Best MAC lipstick?

Oh this is a hard one, you know I love me some MAC lipsticks I mean I only own 40 of them!! But I am going to cheat and choose 2 of them.


First is my favorite since I got it which is “Heroine” it is one of the most beautiful true violets I have ever seen, and its in my favorite finish which is the Matte finish.

Please me" is one of my favorite nude pink lipsticks, I love this when I don’t know what color to choose I go for this one, when you go through 3 tubes of a lipstick you know it’s a favorite of yours I guess!

5. The most disappointing?

I would have to say the YSL “Rouge Volupte” I didn’t like the application of the product, its too creamy, and drying, moved everywhere, plus it felt a bit sandy if that makes sense!
 

6. Liner - yes or no?

Mostly No, I prefer having a softer edge than a pristine sharp edge.

7. Best gloss?

The Maybelline Elixirs, oh my god, perfect perfect perfect!!! My favorite is “Vision In Violet”.
 

8. Something extra!

I decided I would name my top three bright pink lipsticks, as I am a big fan of neon pink lipsticks.
 

NARS “SCHIAP” a true hot pink, very easy to apply.

MAC “Flat Out Fabulous” a violet sort of pink with a Matte finish.

MAC “Candy Yum-Yum” a very neon pink with a Matte finish.

Are you a lip product addict too?,

What are your favourite products?

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND <3

Xoxo

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment