Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I know what you did last year...

Salut….

hey guys, i know i know i promised to post more often...sorry, well this is just a random post to satisfy you guys,,, enjoy ...



I once knew a girl who was very shy, not outgoing and very nervous around people, she was one of those girls that if you got to talk to for the very first time you’d think that she was full of her self and looked down on people just because she didn’t really talk that much during the conversation, she would sometime overlook a person that she knew if she came face to face with them somewhere, but you see its not because she was so full of herself, no it was quite the opposite, that girl was very self cautious and did not know how to talk to people she didn’t already know, she would get nervous and get sweaty pals and would just feel awkward.






That girl was Me.

But then something amazing happened, University, a place that is so diverse so different than what I was used to, first day of this new phase of my life I made my father take me to my first class and wait with me until the professor showed up, that day I remember I made my first university friend, she was such an amazing girl, and she still is, that girl made everything easy, she was very friendly, outgoing, inviting I felt no sense of awkwardness at all, she was my savior without her I do not know who would I be in uni, and like a flower she attracted the bees from everywhere and every kind and soon enough we had a decent group and it all started from there, now 3 years later “maybe I should say 4” reflecting on the past I can surly say this, I have changed allot, my personality has grown more than one way, it blossomed in a very outgoing, mind speaking, friendly and social way, and I owe it all to this amazing thing called university, you might think what is she talking about now, well that was all a semi-intro :p …


A year ago I decided I would make 2011 the best year ever!!!. I vowed that I would say YES to every opportunity that was thrown at me never looking back or overthinking them, and believe me it was the BEST year ever!!!! And I'm talking about the last university year…

I got to know a group of friend that I swear I cannot find friends that would understand me and love me like they do and take as manny pictures as we do LOL, sure I've known them the less but the amount of love I feel for them cannot be compared, they are wonderful and spectacular, I entered the student body elections and won, and that my dear readers was just an amazing experience its self, I traveled with my friends, I had amazing adventures with my friends right now when graduation comes to my mind I feel suffocated and depressed, like I will burst up in tears any second, I cannot imagine that a day will come that I wont be waking up everyday and go to uni to find my friends sitting on the usual table and laughing about silly inside jokes and stressing about exams, well until that day I’ll be enjoying the last semester we have together <3 …

Xoxo
S


No comments:

Post a Comment