Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We found JUNE in the midst of April..



Hello there lovely readers,,

*hmm I should come up with a name for you guys, like shooshsters or something... shooshstars? Sho0sher?? Hmm I dunno I have to think about that.*

but anyyywaaay, enough about me lets get down to fashion business!!


I got you guys here to talk about a Bahraini clothing line called JUNE, its founded by the ever so talented Batool Alshaikh, I've seen their skirts here and there; on instagram, tumblr and in person in Bab Market, Bahrain, now I haven’t tried them but from what I see, they are of very good quality and have a wide range of colors which match the season, for instance now they have launched their spring collection which to be honest I'm loving the colors of, very fresh and lively, it consists of pastels and vibrant colors, other then skirts they offer gorgeous unique pants which can add joy to any day.

Let me share my favorite pieces of the spring collection and how would I wear them.


For the love of pastels
Product Information: Skirt - Top - Necklace - Sunglasses - Shoes - bag - lipstick



A floral love affair

Product Information: Skirt - Top - Blazer sandals - bag - lipstick - nailpolish - rings



Bright me tender

Product Information: Pants - top - bagsandals - flat shoes - sunglasses - bracelet - necklacelipstick



Head on over and check the collection, remember girls, they are selling fast and are of a limited quantity.
Here is where you’ll all the collection

Instagram: June Bahrain
Phone: +(973) 39434566

Xoxo
.S



No comments:

Post a Comment