Saturday, January 21, 2012

Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue ...


Ciao dear readers..

I'm sure you’ve all heard about the Bahrain international airshow, right!!?


Well on Thursday my youngest brother, my little sister and I got our tickets and hit the road, destination: Sakhir Airbase via the Bahrain International Circuit.


We got the BIC and were greeted by the friendly marshals, they showed us where to park and where to got in order to catch the shuttles that would transport us to the Sakhir Airbase, we got out of our car and walked to the gates, upon arriving at the check points they asked me if I had any makeup, perfumes or even a mirror which I normally always keep in my bag but luckily the marshal that helped me get to the parking space has already told me that those things were prohibited to take in, so it was smooth sailing for us at the checkpoint, then they showed us to our shuttle which took us to the Sakhir Airbase.


As soon as we got out of the bus we were greeted with Bahraini songs and the sounds of the roaring airplane engines, we got in and started wondering around the place.

We saw the Helicopters, BINGO!!


Took some epic pix..











Then we wondered around some more, there was a heritage village, it was cool like a small bazaar, we got cool phone covers, once it started getting darker, two airplanes that were lit up in red and blue started doing some stunt moves and sprinkling what I call pixie dust on us LOL.














After that amazing show, a group of glowing colored parachutes appeared in the dark sky, displaying a wonderful show of red, yellow, green and orange.




And the air displays ended with a beautiful display of fireworks…










Finally there was a mini concert for the guests to enjoy.






And this is what I Wore…

Dress: H&M, Blazer: Zara, Leggings: H&M, Bag: H&M, Boots: Kuwait, Necklace: H&M
xoxo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment